Setomatic Systems – SpyderWash Warranty & RMA Policy
Warranty on SpyderWash Parts
- Setomatic Systems warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
- Setomatic Systems agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair or replace any manufacturer’s defect in material or workmanship.
- In order to get an item covered under warranty, the RMA process below must be followed.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- In order to send parts back to Setomatic Systems for review, an RMA # must be issued. Please call (516) 752-8008 to obtain an RMA # once you have spoken with one of our tech support team members to troubleshoot the issue. The RMA # must be written outside of the box you are shipping back to our office in Florida.
- In order to issue an RMA #, we will need to know the information below:
- Laundromat name
- Customer SpyderWash Portal operator code
- Items being sent back with a description of the issue
- Contact information
- Once the RMA is received at our Setomatic Systems Florida office, we will put the part sent back for testing. If the item is deemed to be defective in workmanship or materials, we have the right to repair or replace the item and send it back to the customer via FedEx Ground at our expense. If the customer requests expedited shipping, a credit card will be needed to pay for the shipping/handling costs. In order for an item to be tested, it must have an RMA #.
- If the returned part is functional, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- If the returned part is vandalized or damaged due to a reason besides manufacturer defect, Setomatic Systems has the right to send the part back to the customer, and the item will not be covered under warranty.
- This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from something other than a defect in workmanship or material or any use for which the product was not intended.
- Damage resulting from incorrect installation or assembly.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any labor or consequential
- damages/costs associated with a defective item, even if we cover the unit under
- warranty. We will also not cover any lost revenue associated with a defective item.
Seller shall not be liable for any labor or other charges incurred by the purchaser, and seller shall in no event be liable for consequential or special damages or for transportation, installation, or any other expenses the purchaser might incur, including loss of income. Acceptance of goods shall constitute acceptance of the terms hereof.
No merchandise will be accepted for return without receiving an RMA number, which must be clearly displayed on the outside of the return package. Returns can only be approved by the seller, and a 20% restocking charge will be applied to all returns the seller approves.